Wednesday, February 9, 2011

I am God's Beloved....




I am a person who is bound with so different convictions in life. These are based on the word of God that have become my beliefs which later on turned to principles I value.

One of the convictions I have in life is I am God's beloved. I believe this in my heart. This makes me confident and have no fear and worries.

With His love I know I will be fine during my down moments. I know that I will be able to face challenges and trials that will come my way. With this LOVE, I know that my journey to life will be awesome because His loving presence is within me and by the power of His love, I will be blessed.

I am indeed grateful because I have realized how great it is to know and feel his love for me. I am God's beloved because He loves me deeply. We are God's beloved because we are truly and sincerely loved by God. More importantly, I believe that with this LOVE I am assured that NO amount of temptation can separate me from Him because His love for me is powerful and everlasting.

With this conviction, I am at PEACE and I feel the JOY in my heart because I know that my Father's LOVING PRESENCE will see me through in my journey to life.

No comments: