Wednesday, February 1, 2012

It'S aLl AbOuT lOvE...

It is love month once again...I can feel that love is in the air...Here are some of my thoughts about this thing called LOVE...


                                  True love stands and gets stronger through  the test of time..

It means loving the person for who and what he or she is forever.  Loving her or his whole being, even his or her soul.  It is a love that accepts the changes in the person even if sometimes you are hurt by the person.  Well, it is very ideal to speak of unconditional love, but we have to believe and have courage that we can get close to it because it is surely an awesome thing that we can do or experience. I can only wish at the moment...I hope to get close to it as I continue my journey in love in this world.

Love has taught me to be patient, to endure, to understand, to give myself more because its real essence is to love unconditionally...

Love entails a lot of understanding because of its complexity. However, when one loves unconditionally, he/she will be able to extend this genuine love to others, give himself or herself. To really love is to care for the happiness of the other person, of the many, to forgive others for their wrongdoings and to accept what can't be changed.



It is always a great feeling to be loved by somebody.  We never thought that we need the feeling to be loved until we experience it,  and so since it gives us joy and happiness, and the feeling is something that we like, in return,  we love back.  But we should not love someone just because he or she loves us, we should love because he or she has given us love which we never thought we need.  Some people who are hopeless in love would believe that they do not need love, but when one comes around and that person makes the other person  feel he or she is  loved, then his or her world changes making him or her realize the importance of love.

You cannot give what you do not have

People who have so much love in their hearts can give more because they have so much to give. Only a person who has experienced love in the family will be able to love other people. Other people can have so many expressions of love because they have experienced these.


Love has taught me to understand people who defies reasons...

It has made me understand that love does not set rules nor standards, that it does not look into one's stature in life, for when one feels it, and honors it, he or she becomes short of reasons to justify why he/she is in love. It is something that one can't hide and so once you love someone you will do anything in the world for this person. Well, LOVE is a choice.


Love is when you bring out the best of the other person and the best in you...

I have come to know that when one loves you, he will support what you want to do in life. He knows that you can become a better person with the endeavors you are into and so the least that he can do is to be there to inspire, support and love you. With these, he helps bring out the best in you and the best of himself.


Love should involve spiritual affinity.

In love, affinity must be created on the moments shared. The spiritual connection must be felt and must be established. At times, when you think of the other person, you would know that he is also thinking of you because you are connected on a deeper level. You have this unique meeting of the minds and soul. You are connected to each other because your hearts are bonded with the strong commitment to love each other.


I have learned that one of LOVE's definition is TIME...

Make time, find time and give time to the one we love. There must be a will to do it. I would like to believe that when you like to do something you can find time, but if you do not have the will and you do not like to do things for your loved ones,then you find reasons why you can't.

The bottom line is that, LOVE's allure really fascinates us. However, our perspective of what it is depends on our experiences, our attitudes and our philosophy toward life.


And this is what my soul has taught me of what love is
through the years...

That love is beyond my understanding of what it is.
Beyond the words that I say to let others know what I exactly feel,
Beyond the feelings that I express through my actions...
Beyond what was, what is, and what will be...
For a genuine love is to give one's heart unconditionally.

To end this post, I would like to THANK my family and friends for all the LOVE...thanks for the unconditional love. Many thanks too for appreciating how wonderful I am as a person. Most of all, I thank the LORD for loving me so deeply! Tomorrow will be the day of the hearts, and so I would like to greet everyone, HAPPY VALENTINE'S!

No comments: