Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Why do my Family and Friends Love Me...

I was reading a book entitled, "The Secret" by Rhonda Byrne when suddenly I just thought of the question, "What makes people LIKE and LOVE me? Why do they LOVE me? hmmm...katuwaan lang po...I have asked some of my friends and here are some of the things they say about me. Ego tripping me here...haha..one of the realities in life...di naman po lagi...naisip ko lang kasi tanungin sila...wala kasing magawa. Nagtatanggal lang ng stress pati. hehe...Ang sabi nila:

...smiling face.

...your warm personality.

...your thoughtfulness, humility, your genuine kindness and most of all your "kakikayan".

...you are intelligent, you talk with sense. You are pretty. What else can I say? May I add you have a genuine concern for others.

...your act of helping the "kapatid" the aetas.

...I love lots of things about you. You are so sisterly. You call your friends, "sisters" you are very kind, generous, sweet and thoughtful. I just don't like you...I love you as one of my best friends. Thanks for being a part of my life.

...i love you...eh kasi you are my friend...hehehe...kc like me, ur free ... we can go anywhere we want.

...mabait and madaling lapitan and of course hindi nawawalan ng sense of humor
ika talaga edaka a reach level up ka palagi.

...msarap kang kausap mam,.paang di nauubusan ng kwento.

...ur nice 2 me .. im js returning d way u treat me .. and idol kita mam kasi d way u carry urself...friendly syempre po...teacher plng kita i idolized napo u lalu na d way u speak .. sabi ko nga way way back .. sana magaya ko po kayo sa pagsasalita... sa english nyo ... idol po kita...parang wala po kayong ka stress stress sa buhay ...

...SMART...mission - people oriented...giver...

...you are smart and good hearted, kind to the needy, and of course, pretty.

...mabait, mapagbigay, mapagpatawad, napakatalino nyo po at marunong kayo makisama sa tao...friendly po kayo at honest po kayo.

No comments: