Saturday, August 6, 2011

ATTITUDE...


I had a good sleep...I was not able to go online last night and when I wake up, I had these thoughts in mind ...Just want to share them with you...

I always tell myself that attitude plays an important role in one's life. As I think of my attitude towards life, I figured what I think of myself...my attitude...the who and the what I am as a person.

1. I think of myself as being independent, open-minded, sincere, truthful, loving and caring and most of all...nice and friendly.

2. My best strengths are my charisma, my good and effective communication skills, my attitude and character, and my wisdom and discernment over matters and circumstances I am faced with.

3. What keeps me going is my passion and zest for life. My desire to make sense and make a difference in my life and in the life of others.

4. If I could do anything I wanted to do, I would go to all people who are less fortunate and address all their needs. If I could only do this, I will be the happiest person in this world because I believe it is in making others happy that we find fulfillment and joy in our hearts.

5. I feel that I am special to someone when he/she gives me time and surprises. I love surprises...one just have to make sure that I will really be surprised. I know I am special because I will be able to feel it...hmmm...thanks to all the people who have surprised and who continue to surprise me.

6. I wish people will see me as a person who is easy to get along with. A lady who is compassionate, nice and kind. . . somebody who has wisdom and intelligence ... and who is happy and contented in life.

7. I believe that nobody's life is entirely free of pain and sorrow. It is about learning to live with them rather than trying to avoid them.

8. I am a person who maintains optimism amidst challenges in life because I am a woman of character. I will always consider challenges as liberating experiences.

9. My goal in life is to be able to serve a life with a sense of purpose.

10. Before my life is over, I want to leave a legacy because I want the goodness in me to continue in this world we live in.

In the end, it is not the WHO and the WHAT you are. Oftentimes, it is our ATTITUDE that matters and that makes us go through life...how we respond to our circumstances, how we make our choices and decisions...if we choose to be happy, then we will be happy...if we choose to be down spirited, then that will be our condition.

I choose to have a positive attitude towards life...because I know that it is this little thing that makes a BIG difference!

No comments: