Saturday, January 22, 2011

wHaT hAs LOVE tAuGhT yOu LaTelY?




LOVE has taught me to be patient, to endure, to understand, to give myself more because its real essence is to love unconditionally...

I have realized that sincere and true LOVE is to care for the happiness of other people, to forgive others for their wrongdoings, to accept what can't be changed.

One cannot give what she or he does NOT have. People who have so much love in their hearts can give more because they have so much to give.

LOVE has made me understand that it does NOT set rules nor standards, that it does NOT look into one's stature in life, for when one feels it and honors it, he or she becomes SHORT OF REASONS to justify what he/she feels.

LOVE has taught me to understand people who defies reasons because of it...


LOVE is UNCONVENTIONAL...

It DEFIES all REASONS.

It defies HUMAN DEFINITIONS...

Yet, DEFINES our HUMAN EXISTENCE.



It has its distinct ESSENCE…

No comments: