Thursday, March 10, 2011

Kalokaaa....


gusto ko lang mag sulat ng kahit ano....haha....yung I do not really need to think what topic to write about...yung I will just have a free expression of myself...

hmmmm...is an expression of mine when I chat with friends....haha....so madalas ask nila ako...what does it mean....I will always answer them with..."wala lang...gusto ko lang i type yan po"...it is my expression kung medyo la me maisip sabihin.

hayyyysss...is another favorite expression of mine pag ayaw ko sinasabi. if I do not really agree to the statement of a person. I use it din pag ka halimbawa parang... "la lang...ganon talaga"...ang reaksyon ko.

kalokaaaa...is the expression I use most of the time...hahaha...my colleagues call me na nga "Kalokaaa"...I remember my boss sending me a text message saying ... "I miss you na, Kaloka", another admin also during our chat told me this:"Miss na kita, Kaloka!" whew...some close friends call me "Kaloka" because of this expression of mine...hehe...pag sinabi ko to...talagang feel ko talaga syang bigkasin...I can say this word in different accents, tone, in so many ways... actually with different emotions...hehe...

hayyys...soon I will be back to work...I will surely miss the moments I have spent with my family here in Japan...hmmm....ganon talaga...as in wala me magawa jan po...Kalokaaa...ganito talaga ang buhay...

see how I have used those words...haha...I am fond of using din, "hahaha...ahehe, hehehe, nyahaha, waahhhhh, and hihihi" ...if you notice whenever I make comments haha....I always use these words...I use "hahahaha" pag tuwang tuwa talaga ako...."ahehe" kung mejo yung statement is true...or like ko...and "hihihi" pag playing maldita or pilya (naughty) ako..."nyahaha", pag pa cute ako tumawa...and "waaaahhhh" kapag naman I am napipikon na...or parang I do not like the idea...hahaha...hayyys...kaloka nga.

howell, ano pa nga ba ang mga sinasabi ko minsan?...haha...basta ang alam ko po I am a woman who speaks her mind and who expresses herself with no holds barred...no hang ups and no inhibitions because I will always be myself in whatever situation and under any circumstances.

hmmm...actually wala me po magawa...hayyyys....KALOKAAA...

No comments: