Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Through the Path of Enlightenment....


I miss having an in depth conversation...a real conversation which gives light... making me an enlightened being.

Among the topics I love to talk about are "consciousness" and "awareness". Having awareness is the same as having a proper insight which one can use in his discernment. When one is aware and conscious, he possesses an enlightened mind that can sift to the puddle, making him see clearly which is which as he makes choices and decisions.

It is also with this that universal truths will open up vistas...making them come out from behind. Furthermore, awareness makes a huge impact in our decisions. It is with our mind (consciousness) that we become more attuned with what is important in life and what is trivial (does it matter?).

In our journey, life continues, albeit the different perspectives we have ...as we embrace realities with understanding and acceptance and so we become an enlightened being...one is able to differentiate the vast spectrum and so there is calmness in the otherwise troubled existence.

But how about the ego? well...the ego will undoubtedly try to resurface and take hold of every chance it has to survive...I see the importance therefore of one's objective to always be "conscious" and "aware" of the ego's subtle nuances lest one becomes entrapped again in its grip.

It is therefore very vital for one to be always on guard and be aware of this. It is so important until such time that the TRUE self, the I AM, takes firm root and completely envelopes one's being....the I AM...the WHO and WHAT you are....

I have passed through this stage in my life...and the experiences were challenging indeed because I have to take risks and face trials in order to explore...reinvent. ..transcend myself.

But one great thing about it was... my life was further enriched which has been to me a rewarding experience.. . and this is growth I believe...

When one is aware of the changes and is enlightened. ..then he/she journeys through life without fears and without worries... this makes him/her then free to live a life that is meant to be... a LIFE that is FREE.

No comments: