Saturday, June 18, 2011

My Father's Profile...




NAME: ROBERTO V. BARACEROS

PLACE OF BIRTH: Rosales, Pangasinan
DATE OF BIRTH: August 19, 1928

EDUCATIONAL ATTAINMENT:

Master of Art in Guidance and Counseling
Bachelor of Science in Education
Elementary Teacher Certificate (E.T.C.)

WORK EXPERIENCES:

Vice-President for Academic Affairs
Dean of College
Speech Director
Professor (English, Social and Behavioral Sciences)
Thesis Writing Adviser
Dissertation Advisor
Editor
Writer
Educational Consultant
Lecturer – Discussant on Educational Seminars, Workshops, Conferences, Speech Communication
Supervisor
Secondary School Principal
Elementary School Principal
Guidance Counselor
Elementary Teacher

But more than all of these…
He is a CERTIFIED GOOD FATHER OF ALL TIME...
He has always been a good father to me and to my siblings.

Thank you so much Pang, now I know why I am in the academe…now I know where I got my advocacy for education, now I know where I got my heart for those who are in need…I am now "living" your legacy and I thank you for this influence in me.

On behalf of my siblings, I express my deep gratitude for the gift of life, care, understanding, guidance and love that you always give unconditionally to us.

HAPPY FATHER’S DAY! I LOVE YOU, PANG!

2 comments:

Terry said...

Very nice Fe. I am deeply moved! You and I are blessed to still have our fathers around. At times I wonder how long they are still going to be with us - it brings tears to my eyes! But praise God for the hope of resurrection when we will have incorruptible bodies and enjoy the presence of our loved ones together with our Lord Jesus Christ!

Maria Fe said...

Yes, Sis...my father has been my source of inspiration on the things I do. I thank God because by His grace, Papang is still with us. I am who and what I am now because of his influences in me. I thank God for giving me a father like him. I am blessed indeed.