Sunday, March 4, 2012

Why My Work Gives Me Sense of Fulfillment...

Do you know what you are passionate about? I got passion in doing my work and I have always been grateful for the opportunities to help people. I have the zest for life because of the things I do.
Part of my job is to coordinate outreach activities. This is in Bahay Pag-ibig (Home for the Elderly) in Angeles, Pampanga.
Home visitations and dialogue with the parents of our Aeta Scholars in Villa Maria, Porac, Pampanga validates my thoughts about them.
Doing an act of kindness is an opportunity to reach out and touch the lives of people.
Aetakbo Mo is a Fund Raising activity of Bank of Florida for the Aeta students.
Medical and Dental Mission for the less fortunate people who cannot afford medical check-up is always a rewarding experience.
I find happiness in my work when I encounter people with good heart...I arrange scholarship programs for our deserving students.
I have always been passionate doing volunteer work...I have served as a volunteer in ABS-CBN's Relief Operations during the time of the typhoon Ondoy. I love engaging myself to activities that challenges my social responsibility. Getting involved for a noble cause gives me self-fulfillment.
Feeding programs for malnourished children of public schools is always an opportunity to show love and care for the hungry.
It was a remarkable experience to have served as a volunteer during the Presidential Election in 2010. I have served in the Secretariat of the Compact for Democratic and Peaceful Election.
Being a facilitator in Bible Camps helps me grow spiritually.
I immerse myself with the Aeta families to know and study their culture. I love exploring people's lives.
It was a good feeling conducting voter's education to some people in Guagua.
My heart bleeds whenever I go to Reception Study Center for Children (RSCC) in Lubao Pampanga. I always ask myself why parents would abandon their children. One of the activities we have for the children is Film Showing.
Conducting training and workshops for Effective Oral Communication to students who want to gain self confidence in public speaking are ways for me to share my talents and skills.
My encounter with the three aeta families for eight years has made me realize my sense on purpose here on earth. These things that I do have given me sense of fulfillment...to REACH OUT and TOUCH THE LIVES of people...to MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

1 comment:

Marc C. said...

Awesome. May your tribe increase all the more.