Monday, January 24, 2011

Counting my Blessings...




I have just thought of recognizing my blessings...and these are:

1. my faith in God
2. my life
3. my parents who gave me life and who are still alive
4. my husband who loves and supports me
5. my kids who serve as my inspiration in life
6. my brothers and sisters together with their children and my friends who are always there for me
7. my relatives who always recognize and affirm my talents and abilities
8. the books I read where I gain new insights, perspectives and wisdom
9. our home
10. my job which gives me a sense of fulfillment
11. my MQC family, the community I belong
12. my IFG family who are there for me everyday as I go to the office
13. my Aeta family who make me feel my sense of purpose in life aside from my family
14. my San Juan Community, the community where I live
15. my children and husband who are blessed with good health and work in Japan
16. my children in the country who are in school and who are just fine
17. my blog where I get to express myself
18. my gift of wisdom which helps me a lot in my discernment
19. my gift of being articulate which has always work to my advantage
20. my ability in writing my thoughts which sometimes make others see me as a catalyst
21. my gift of having knowledge of 5 languages and 5 dialects...I am learning more...
22. my talent in dancing...hmmm... I can dance...
23. the opportunities to able to help others
24. the chances to travel to other countries and in some local places
25. my good health which gives me strength and energy to go on
26. my sense of sight, hearing, touch, taste and smell
27. my looks...my aura...my whole being
28. the food that I eat which gives nourishment to my body
29. the water that I drink which quenches my thirst...
30. the passion and the zest I have for life
31. the students who make me realize the importance of sharing my knowledge and expertise
32. my helper at home who does things for me
33. my neighbors who affirm and give me positive comments whenever I do something for the community
34. the gifts that I receive with or without occasion
35. the people I encounter on the streets who give me opportunities to help and be socially responsible
36. the passion I have in doing my work
37. my ability to make people feel comfortable with me.
38. the gift of having a giving and forgiving heart
39. the challenges and trials I face in life...these make me the woman that I am now...
40. the problems at times that challenges me to resolve
41. the circumstances in my life that challenges my ability to process and reflect
42. the challenging tasks given to me which require my patience and understanding
43. the part-time job I have which gives me financial resources in order to help others
44. the time that I have to do things I want
45. the right given to me to make a choice and decision
46. the luxury of time to pamper myself with massage, spa etc....
47. the money which I use to buy what I need and some of my wants
48. the people who are one with me in my advocacy
49. my charm and compassion on people
50. the blessing that I am a blessing to others.

there are more blessings in my life...and as I journey, I know I will forever be grateful to God for showering me HIS abundant blessings....Thank you, Lord!

No comments: