Monday, January 24, 2011

In Solitude...

It has always been my heart's desire to be alone and to be in silence so I can be with myself. Right now, I am having this moment of silence. My kids are out...and I am all by myself. Now I have the chance to be in touch with my self...to inhale...to exhale...to close my eyes and be in the moment of silence...I began to listen to my heartbeat...the sounds my ears are capable of hearing...

what a wonderful experience...I never had this chance for a long time...to be in solitary moment.

As I put myself into quiet moment, I came to renounce some of my senses, and with this, I was able to listen to myself. I haven't done this for a long time...to be alone for a while...to just free my mind of any concerns...not thinking of anything...no worries, no fears...no emotions, no wants, no desires...just being with my self...and embrace the silence...I know and I was aware that I was in the state of reverence because I was with the presence of the Spirit. How I wish I can be in this situation for a longer time...but I have to be back to reality...back to the world of noise.

With the experience, I was able to mortify my heart and experience deep sense of silence. I was able to talk to myself and speak to my soul and have the awareness of my very own existence.

No comments: