Sunday, January 23, 2011

Promises...


I had these thoughts these past few days and I promise myself to share these in this blog...

I have thought of just making promises to myself...

I promise to be myself (the who and what I am) for the rest of my journey in life...this is accepting my human limitations, my weaknesses and my shortcomings...

I promise to be grateful for all the blessings I have and share these to those who are in need...extend and reach out to others ....

I promise to continue to serve my sense of purpose in life....this. I am absolutely aware of.... I know I am on the right track...so I guess, I just have to continue doing things that please my Father in heaven.

I promise to make sound and healthy choices and decisions...the need for me to really foresee the results and consequences of every choice and decision I make.

I promise to be more responsible and committed in doing the tasks as a child of God.

I promise to listen to the concerns of others not only with my ears, but with my HEART for me to be able to empathize with them in their situation.

I promise to understand people with hang ups or inhibitions, those with idiosyncrasies, those who are NOT level headed, immature and insecure...I will pray for them and raise their issues to the Father God.

I promise to express my ideas, my opinions and insights at all times. Keeping them will not make me the WHO and WHAT I am for I will not be real and true to myself.

I promise to humble myself with all life's blessings...to be a down- to- earth person, to be an ordinary woman, doing extra ordinary things in life.

I promise myself to live for the moment...not thinking about the past and the future...

I promise to always forgive those who have wronged me, because I know that I have a forgiving heart and that this would please my Father.

I promise myself to use and share all my competencies, the talents and abilities God has bestowed upon me...

I promise to acknowledge and thank the people who bring out the best in me...those who affirm me and believe in me...

I promise to commit myself to principles and not to preferences for I know that when I am committed to these God will see me through in whatever situation I will have in life.

I promise myself NOT to expect anything from anybody. Disappointments in life happen because of expectations...

I will have more promises ....I promise to add in the list of my promises as I journey to life... because that I PROMISE to myself.

No comments: